Pilates with Theresa -

Pre and Post Natal Pilates
Quick Session
Recommended Exercises
powered by

My Blog

10 Minute Daily Session

Many of you who attend Pilates with Theresa have asked for a 10 minute session that can be done between classes on a daily basis.  I would recommend the following to be done daily or at least 3 times per week.  Please note that this recommendation is only for those clients who attend Pilates with Theresa and already know the basic safety measures required to carry out any form of exercise.

1.  Correct alignment
2.  The Roll Down
3.  The One Hundred
4.  Side Lying leg lengthen and lift (8 lifts with 8 pulses to finish)
5.  The Dart
6.  Swimming
7.  4 Point with leg lengthen and lift
8.  Child Pose

As you all know, I would also recommend plevic floor exercises to be done on a regular basis (but I know you all do that anyway!!!!).

I'm delighted so many of you are such enthusiast and keen to keep up all the good work you do in class.

15 Comments to 10 Minute Daily Session:

Comments RSS
men biker jackets on 23 May 2018 12:50
I just loved your way of presentation. enjoyed reading this .Thanks for sharing and keep writing. It is good to read blogs like this. As constantly, we appreciate yourself assurance and accept as true within us.

custom writing uk on 13 June 2018 11:54
Its indeed a great training session but let me ask from my sister if her timings get match and she can manage to attend this.Thanks for sharing this update.

Catering GTA on 24 July 2018 06:42
Pilates with Theresa is amazing session.Lot of people can get so much to learn during this time.My friends are also interested to join this.How can they easily join?

Josh Gasser on 20 November 2018 07:11
It’s really a great and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this helpful information with us. i will be back soon. Thanks for sharing. Purchase Flooring Company Forms

superior papers prices on 22 January 2019 06:28
Okay, this recommendation is not for me yet. I got it. I will become your client this year.

writemypaper123.com review on 16 April 2019 11:05
This was really good to read and I wish that it was a little more elaborative. Nice post by the way! Good stuff.

net worth list on 25 April 2019 03:11
I Want To Say That This Post Is Amazing, Nice Written And Include Almost All Important Infos. I?d Like To See More Posts Like This.

lightwordreviews.com on 08 May 2019 07:09
Its all about interest and passion.I am really glad to see such refreshing post and want to be the part of this session.Keep sharing more stuff.Thanks.

do my math homework on 30 May 2019 11:40
I just love that area.I have just started working for some online freelancing site but you post gave me all required ideas.I'll definitely think about this one.Keep up the good work!

Cat6 plenum on 02 July 2019 18:09
Shop Cables for Bulk Ethernet cat5e, cat6 Cat6a Plenum and Riser Ethernet Networking Cable & Accessories.

Scuba diving in Cabo on 22 August 2019 16:40
If anyone’s really interested in canvas painting and wants to learn then he/she shouldn’t waste their time instead they should go for this post and learn some art.

Judy Robinso on 20 November 2019 13:18
I have read your article very carefully. I found this as an informative and attractive article. Your title 10 Minute Daily Session is really nice. Thank you

Apex Legends S02 Wattson Cropped Jacket on 28 November 2019 09:35
Good post. Thanks for sharing with us. I just loved your way of presentation. I enjoyed reading this .Thanks for sharing and keep writing. It is good to read blogs like this. Please keep uploading more

how to sell items on sims mobile on 06 January 2020 09:47
The Sims Mobile, you will eventually expand and fill your home with the considerable luxury that all these Simoleons can buy.

Scarface Leather Jacket on 13 February 2020 09:15
Excellent submit. Thanks for sharing this with us. I just loved your way of presentation. I enjoyed studying this. Thank you for sharing and hold writing. It is right to read blogs like this. please maintain uploading extra.