Pilates with Theresa -

Class times
News
Quick Session
powered by

My Blog

Shoulders

Keep neck longHow many of us are spending our days with our shoulders up around our ears?  Let's take a hint from the giraffe and let that habit go.

Sit up straight on your chair

1. Let the top of your head reach up toward the ceiling
  2. Inhale - Shrug your shoulders towards your ears
  3. Exhale and release your shoulders - melt your shoulder blades down your back as your head floats towards the ceiling
  4. Repeat 3 times
  5. Now take a moment to let your shoulders continue to relax as you breathe deeply. Feel your sit bones reaching down toward the floor, and the top of your head floating up to the sky.

12 Comments to Shoulders:

Comments RSS
help with essay writing on 30 May 2018 05:22
Thank you for sharing some important things to keep in mind while selecting the wholesale VoIP providers for the company. I will definitely check these details while selecting the wholesale providers. Please keep sharing more useful stuff like this here

Vonnie Slavin on 08 July 2018 06:33
For a limited time we have lowered the rate on targeted website traffic. We have visitors from virtually every country on Earth. Each visitor is targeted by both country and keywords that you submit when you start your free trial period. If you need more visitors or product sales try our service free for seven days and we will send you 500 free visitors during the trial. There are no contracts and if you cancel during the trial period you will not be charged anything! Start your trial today: http://insl.co/11 Unsubscribe here: http://stpicks.com/2ruse

custompapers.com scam on 21 July 2018 10:29
This video is so awesome and this remodel is so exemplary. This is need of great importance and this sort of work is about for the general population. I am so glad to see this video and you did the astounding work. Much obliged to you for sharing this video.

d on 18 May 2019 13:37
d

Anonymous on 06 June 2019 08:02

bestessays on 14 June 2019 17:47
I didn't know that giraffes can actually be used as an example for this. I actually don't fully understand what you actually mean by those points above but of course, since I would like to know more about it, I think I might do some research to gain more knowledge regarding the subject. What matters the most for me right now is the fact that I was able to learn new and exciting ideas for you and I just need to do some efforts in order to become fully knowledgeable about it. I will let you know what I will be discovering once I already have all the information needed.

Christy I. Lopez on 10 October 2019 08:22
Remember golf swing uses a unique muscle combination and memory; the type that`s hard to replicate in the workout room. Therefore, it`s important to “brace up your muscles before a sporting activity. Prior to heading to the first hole, ensure to swing and stretch on the range Click Here To Know More.

jay on 30 August 2020 15:24
Social networks are something with which it is difficult to imagine life without them. They were created for entertainment, but over time they have become a serious and important tool for any business. Today, every company should have social media channels for several reasons. And today I will explain why your company should have social media channels. agencia digital en costa rica

information technology assignment help on 01 September 2020 14:41
Sounds similar to you? Are you also in urgent need of information technology assignment help online? Well, why don’t you get started with the best then? MyAssignmenthelp.co.uk tops the list when it comes to providing exemplary information technology assignment writing services.

How Countries are getting Children back to Class on 07 September 2020 10:04
Children are the future of the world and to protect them it was necessary for countries to shutdown schools and colleges. The teaching learning process of classroom was shifted to an online mode and it continues to be online in many countries.: How Countries are getting Children back to Class

international business assignment help on 08 September 2020 11:05
Are you looking for a reliable international business assignment help online? We are right here; available round the clock to assist you with customised international business assignment papers on time.

bilal on 15 September 2020 22:31
A debt of gratitude is in order for your own superb posting! I genuinely appreciated understanding it, you are a extraordinary creator. I will guarantee that I bookmark your blog and unquestionably will return sometime in the not so distant future.I need to empower that you proceed with your extraordinary posts, have a pleasant night! verhuislift