Pilates with Theresa -

Pre and Post Natal Pilates
Quick Session
Recommended Exercises
powered by

My Blog

Shoulders

Keep neck longHow many of us are spending our days with our shoulders up around our ears?  Let's take a hint from the giraffe and let that habit go.

Sit up straight on your chair

1. Let the top of your head reach up toward the ceiling
  2. Inhale - Shrug your shoulders towards your ears
  3. Exhale and release your shoulders - melt your shoulder blades down your back as your head floats towards the ceiling
  4. Repeat 3 times
  5. Now take a moment to let your shoulders continue to relax as you breathe deeply. Feel your sit bones reaching down toward the floor, and the top of your head floating up to the sky.

7 Comments to Shoulders:

Comments RSS
help with essay writing on 30 May 2018 05:22
Thank you for sharing some important things to keep in mind while selecting the wholesale VoIP providers for the company. I will definitely check these details while selecting the wholesale providers. Please keep sharing more useful stuff like this here
Reply to comment

Vonnie Slavin on 08 July 2018 06:33
For a limited time we have lowered the rate on targeted website traffic. We have visitors from virtually every country on Earth. Each visitor is targeted by both country and keywords that you submit when you start your free trial period. If you need more visitors or product sales try our service free for seven days and we will send you 500 free visitors during the trial. There are no contracts and if you cancel during the trial period you will not be charged anything! Start your trial today: http://insl.co/11 Unsubscribe here: http://stpicks.com/2ruse
Reply to comment

custompapers.com scam on 21 July 2018 10:29
This video is so awesome and this remodel is so exemplary. This is need of great importance and this sort of work is about for the general population. I am so glad to see this video and you did the astounding work. Much obliged to you for sharing this video.
Reply to comment

d on 18 May 2019 13:37
d
Reply to comment

Anonymous on 06 June 2019 08:02
Reply to comment

bestessays on 14 June 2019 17:47
I didn't know that giraffes can actually be used as an example for this. I actually don't fully understand what you actually mean by those points above but of course, since I would like to know more about it, I think I might do some research to gain more knowledge regarding the subject. What matters the most for me right now is the fact that I was able to learn new and exciting ideas for you and I just need to do some efforts in order to become fully knowledgeable about it. I will let you know what I will be discovering once I already have all the information needed.
Reply to comment

Christy I. Lopez on 10 October 2019 08:22
Remember golf swing uses a unique muscle combination and memory; the type that`s hard to replicate in the workout room. Therefore, it`s important to “brace up your muscles before a sporting activity. Prior to heading to the first hole, ensure to swing and stretch on the range Click Here To Know More.
Reply to comment